"Motor Stall Error" / "Motor Hall Error"
Learn how to diagnose and fix a motor stall error.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Shipping & Returns
- Robot Mower Support
- Robot Vacuum/Mop Support
- Robot Window Cleaner Support
- Robot Pool Cleaner Support
Motor stall can be a number of issues, generally easy to recitfy.
- Check to see how many blades are on the cutting plate, it should always have 3. Less than 3 creates an imbalance and can damage the motor.
- The cutting plate maybe too low and onsome sections of grass it is hitting the ground, stalling the motor. Raise the cutting height.
- If the above does not work, you may have an issue with the cutting or wheel motors. To test which is causing the issue, put the moebot in the middle of the boundary, and tell it to go home. Contact customer service and explain whether it displayed the error again before going home.