"Charging Current Too Low" / Moebot is not Charing
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Shipping & Returns
- Robot Mower Support
- Robot Vacuum/Mop Support
- Robot Window Cleaner Support
- Robot Pool Cleaner Support
- Is the docking station connected to power and turned on at the power point?
- Is there a blue light on the docking station? If there is no blue light you may have a power supply issue.
- Check the two metal charging plates on the front of the robot. Is one of the plates leaning back? If so, it may have grass caught in there or you may have a broken spring. Contact customer service to organise a shipment of a replacement spring if that is the issue.
- If none of the above apply, check the charging plate wires. You are looking for any signs of rust or corrosion, as well any pinches in the cables preventing the unit from charging. If you find any of these issues, please contact customer service and provide images.
- If you have checked all of the above, you may have an issue with your battery. Contact customer service.