Robot window cleaner will not turn on
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Shipping & Returns
- Robot Mower Support
- Robot Vacuum/Mop Support
- Robot Window Cleaner Support
- Robot Pool Cleaner Support
- My robot window cleaner works when plugged in, but when unplugged it does not work? This is normal, the robot window cleaner needs to stay connected to power.
- If your robot window cleaner is plugged in, turned on at the power point and has no lights, vacuum motor or power, it is most likely a power supply issue, please contact customer service
- If your robot window cleaner is plugged in, turned on, has lights but no vacuum motor operating, it maybe an issue with the brushless motor, please contact customer service